b-body-bob
Well-known member
I only had time to get the alternator about half apart - I think it's going to turn out to be junk. I could only turn the rotor about 1/8 of a turn. OTOH it was also full of trash that I shook out of it. I'll get it fully split apart tomorrow and will know more.
I found a 69 date stamp so chances are good it's the original part from the car. I don't know how to read the month on it. Doesn't really matter though, other than I'm trying to keep all the parts car parts that I can. Call me weird.
I found a 69 date stamp so chances are good it's the original part from the car. I don't know how to read the month on it. Doesn't really matter though, other than I'm trying to keep all the parts car parts that I can. Call me weird.