thrashingcows
Drowning deep in my sea of loathing...so I'm
Now the fun part. Install the brackets and try and get all the measurement s to line up...
I spent a couple hours running back and for to the computer to check all the measurements. I eventuallt got it all blocked up and in position.

I then noticed that the Driver side rear most upper hole in the bracket lined up almost perfectly with the center hole left by a rivet I pounded out.

The passenger side was off just a little....

I decided to install bolts and see where my measurements would fall.

So with the main center cross member bolted in using those two holes, All my measurements are within a 1/16th to 1/8th...and some are dead on. Think I can live with those measurements. So tomorrow I will double check the measurements one last time, then start drilling.

I then noticed that the Driver side rear most upper hole in the bracket lined up almost perfectly with the center hole left by a rivet I pounded out.

The passenger side was off just a little....

I decided to install bolts and see where my measurements would fall.

So with the main center cross member bolted in using those two holes, All my measurements are within a 1/16th to 1/8th...and some are dead on. Think I can live with those measurements. So tomorrow I will double check the measurements one last time, then start drilling.
















