thrashingcows
Drowning deep in my sea of loathing...so I'm
Then it was the front spring brackets that need to go on next. Slip it over the 3 bolts and then down under the frame rail.

To get it to suck up tight(er) under the frame and align with the holes through the cross member and frame, I installed a nut and washer on the lower bolt.

This got things "close" but it was still a lot of banging with the rubber mallet, and prying with a tapered round pry bar to try and allign all the pieces to get the bolts through.

Didn't install the nuts on the front cross member this evening though. But I did do the main center cross member.


It was after 9pm, and my back was killing me so I called it a night.

To get it to suck up tight(er) under the frame and align with the holes through the cross member and frame, I installed a nut and washer on the lower bolt.

This got things "close" but it was still a lot of banging with the rubber mallet, and prying with a tapered round pry bar to try and allign all the pieces to get the bolts through.

Didn't install the nuts on the front cross member this evening though. But I did do the main center cross member.


It was after 9pm, and my back was killing me so I called it a night.








