THIS FUNNNNY -REAL SCAMS CAUGHT

ORVIL

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+4]Scam Joke Page[/SIZE][/FONT] THIS IS FOR EVERYBODY---ORVIL-ENJOY:bwuhaha: :bwuhaha: :bwuhaha: :bwuhaha:

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]This page is dedicated to the [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]'419 (Advance Fee Fraud)' [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]scam artists around the world.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]My friend and I have received [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]quite a few "business proposals" [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]from the 419 scam artists.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]We have decided to write them [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]back and lead them on a bit. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]Of course, we don't use our[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]real names. Instead, we like [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]to go by the name [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]"David Lee Roth".[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]DISCLAIMER:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]This page is not intended to be [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]hateful, sexist, or racist an any way. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]The words and images contained [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]here are for the sole purpose of [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]insulting scam artists that willingly [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]and enthusiastically work to steal [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]an honest person's hard earned money.[/SIZE][/FONT]
Abbas.jpg

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Abbas Bundu[/FONT]

FrankWS.JPG
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Taka Frank[/FONT]​
KabilaWS.jpg
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]David Kabila[/FONT]
BabayokoWS.jpg
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Aminu Babayoko[/FONT]
AhmedWS.JPG
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Ahmed Usman[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Joseph Koromah [/FONT]& [FONT=Arial,Helvetica]His Two Friends[/FONT]​
JosephWS.jpg
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Joseph Koromah[/FONT]
ThaboWS.jpg
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Joseph's Lawyer: [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]P.C. Thabo[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Thabo's Secretary[/FONT]

peaceWS.jpg
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Peace Luha[/FONT]​
LilyWS.jpg
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Lily Precious[/FONT]
KelvinWS.jpg

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Kelvin Tuwa[/FONT]
tinaWS.jpg

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Tina Udo[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]WORK IN PROGRESS:[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Never fear!! Something BIG is in the works![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Please stay tuned!![/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]EXCITING SECTIONS!:[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Brian Wizard's 419 Book! - Attention Faithful Readers!! Help support this anti-scammer![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Read Brian Wizard's Anti-419 Novel: Nigerian 419 Scam "Game Over!" FOR FREE, with the purchase of the three CD set, audio version. The full text is on the third CD as a PDF. Reading and guitar interludes by, Brian Wizard. A most important anti-fraud story for the 21st Century[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]http://www.brianwizard.com[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Multimedia - Messages from tthe scammers! Pictures! See them count fake money![/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]CLASSIC CONVERSATIONS:[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Taka Frank- Our first victim. You never forget your first time....[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]David Kabila - Ladies and Gentleman, the award for "Most Persistent" goes to...[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Jonas Kofi- Just don't call him Captain Coffee, it hurts his feelings...[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Dr. Ahmed Usman - Just a regular workin' boy...[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Aminu Babayoko - He ain't all bad. After all, he can appreciate a wonderful booty...[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Tina Udo - Nothin' like marrying off your daughter for money...[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]David Pachanga - He doesn't like it when you mis-spell his fake name...[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Joseph Koromah - He just didn't give up.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Peace Luha - She was sweet while she lasted!!![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Kelvin Tuwa - He's going to support our charity: moneyy for the HO-BAG![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Lily Precious - Lily gets reunited with her dead father![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Maryam Abacha - She sure was an Eager Beaver![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Ismaila Kewa - I think all I did was confuse him...[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Bizima Karaha - Another scammer left waiting at the Airport... how sad.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Jerry Kabila- Kind of a dud, but at least we got some voice-mails from him.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Albert Okilo - He sent documentation!! He must be legit! He wouldn't lie, right?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Mudy Edger - A good man. Just looking to steal 150 million imaginary dollars...[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN SCAMMED:[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Victim on Brazil - Scammed to the tune of US$30,000.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Victim in Malaysia - Scammed to the tune of over US$52,000.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]LINKS:[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Scam-o-rama: the Lads from Lagos. An archive of 419 "Business Proposals" from the scammers.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Buddy Weiserman: A major inspiration for this site. He is a master of scamming the scammer.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Wesley Stevens - Brought to you by the lovely "Wendy Willcox".[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]419 Eater - I may just have to "pass the mantle" to this guy. Genious.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]String Along a Fraudster - Why... who'd want to do such a thing?![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Scam Bam Thank Ya Ma'am - The Lads are on to him. Well, one Lad is...[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Nigerian Scam Baiting - Watch out for that monkey!![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Nick's Page - Lots of great scam info here, not just the ol' 419 either...[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Kieron's Reply to a Scammer: A God-fearin' man who sticks it to the scammers.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Nigerian Scam Baiting- Bloodsport - Not yet an Olympic sport, but close.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]US State Department Advance Fee Fraud Info: What exactly is the 419 Scam.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Crimes of Persuasion - More information about the 419 Scam (and other scams).[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Contact me: scamjokepage@yahoo.com[/SIZE][/FONT]
serv

</SPAN>geovisit();
visit.gif
visit.gif
serv

Last edited:
THIS is real stuff. i have gone over this so many times and i still laaugh and so will you / i hope this answers your SCAM questions. if not i will get more info. for everyone and just as funny/ welcome to the world of stupid scammers-hhahahahahaha---i love it when they get hit-- read it and laugh and hve fun- YOU ALL DESERVE A GOOD LAUGH- HAVE FUN EVERYONE-ORVIL

will look at the updates, I think it's been a couple years since I looked at that. Damn funny stuff.

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back