thrashingcows
Drowning deep in my sea of loathing...so I'm
Once all that was done it was time to insulate the roof. I did a lot of research and came up with a product called mighty mat. It has an aluminum coating on one side...and a glass matting? type layer on the other. It does not hold moisture, or mold. And is about a 1/4" to 3/8" thick.

Going into the roof.


I then installed a second layer...fuzzy side down. Then installed the removable panels.

All done for now. It's nice and quiet now when you bang on the roof...inside and out!! I want to get upholstered panels to cover all the screws...but that can come later.

Going into the roof.


I then installed a second layer...fuzzy side down. Then installed the removable panels.

All done for now. It's nice and quiet now when you bang on the roof...inside and out!! I want to get upholstered panels to cover all the screws...but that can come later.













































