What are you listening to right now?

I didn't mind GFL's first release, but I haven't really cared for anything since.

As far as that photo, it would be hard to look any douchier. They look like the abandoned love children of Janis Joplin and Liberace (if he'd swung that way).

Been really into Melodic Techno, Progressive house, India/Asia/Middle eastern trap mixes and such lately...

That is one handsome ape there.

To catch my ear it needs to sound like there was at least a guitar in the building where it was recorded.

Now playing:

People love to hate on Neil but it would be hard to say this isn't great

Yeah dawg, he's pitchy. Can't take away from that performance though.

The guy is loaded with talent, no doubt.

It's just when he opens his mouth to talk, I stop listening. But, the same can be said for many of his colleagues.

The guy is loaded with talent, no doubt.

It's just when he opens his mouth to talk, I stop listening. But, the same can be said for many of his colleagues.
And what goes around comes around, right? I will die a happy man if I never hear Uncle Ted's big mouth again.

I guess I consider myself lucky in the respect that the musicians I like largely know their places and generally keep their mouths shut. I've found Ted Nugent's music childish and annoying since I was myself a child, and people like Neil Young would rather make a political statement than an enjoyable song. Also, Neil has sounded like an old woman since he was a young man and Ted never could sing.

Fun side note: A gal whom I knew in high school married Ted Nugent's nephew, so to her he was literally Uncle Ted.

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back