Well, that was fun, but we’re back!

dodgechargerfan

In a 55 gallon drum, floating down river, and
Staff member
Sorry for the pooched forums for the week.

An upgrade of the back-end software, not the forum software, caused issues across my whole account.
It was weird enough that I didn’t know where to look at the beginning.
What I changed should have had zero effect on niagaramopars.com for example, but it did.

I reached out to support and after a few interactions, with progress each time, here we are.
It took all week because it was a super busy week for me with work and I just didn’t have time to work on it.

I still have to fix the redirect so that typing in moparnuts.com gets to the forums and not just a blank page.
If you’re reading this then you either got the memo, or I fixed it. :p

Also. If any one was using TapaTalk, I've turfed it completely.

It was nice to have but the company has bounced back and forth between supporting forums to trying to replace them and back again and it all is just a mess.

Beside, the modern styles and web tech make the idea of a mobile app for forums kind of obsolete now.

Well, it paces the progress of the Charger project. 😕
😄
I'll point no fingers. I've had my Challenger for almost ten years, and a lot more free time.

Also. If any one was using TapaTalk, I've turfed it completely.

Beside, the modern styles and web tech make the idea of a mobile app for forums kind of obsolete now.
I'll admit that their signature at the bottom of every post by someone that used it was rather annoying. I don't care how the post was made.

I'm having a lot of issue with the site. Even getting to this point to post is a bit of a miracle involving lots of ad-blocker chicanery to remove overlapping text. Here's what it looks like for me:

yikes.jpg

SMOKED again!

I've got it now though.

I'm going to lock it up and take a snapshot so that I don't have to keep doing the same shit over and over again.

the link itself was going to an...odd...location mostly bond information links...it was either white page of emptyness, or a pages of 100 links to various bonds etc

the link itself was going to an...odd...location mostly bond information links...it was either white page of emptyness, or a pages of 100 links to various bonds etc
Yeah. I’m still decoding the obfuscated code.
Something got in through one of my Wordpress sites and managed to propagate across all of the “starter page” files (index mostly).
It’s all gone now. As is all of Wordpress.

Hopefully, it stays that way.

If I did enough "block element/preview" using an adblocker, I could get certain overlapping parts to vanish long enough to make a link work. I had to do the same to post. It took about half an hour to post that screenshot, no exaggeration.

I was also almost able to send you a PM. I wrote the whole thing out, subject line & everything, but when I clicked "send" it wouldn't go no matter what I did.

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back