1971 Dodge Charger Superbee or 71 Charger R/T

thrashingcows

Drowning deep in my sea of loathing...so I'm
the 71 Superbee has been one of my dream cars since very early days of getting into mopars, and I'm now kind of in the position to purchase one.

My absolute dream car I would consider selling internal organs for would be a 1971 Super Bee in F8 green with ramcharger hood and hideaway headlights....if you have one please contact me, from project to restored.

But having searched the net I'm seeing the 71 Bee's are tough to find so might consider a 71 Charger R/T as well. Right now I'm considering all vehicles, but would require at a minimum a clean title in sellers name, with match VIN and Fender tag and body numbers, numbers matching drive train not too important.

As for condition....prefer a complete as possible project car with minimal rust, a daily driver, older resto needing a refresh or a restored car....not really interested in a rusty and crusty project, BUT if it is my dream car mentioned above I might consider it. ;)

have you considered contacting wildcat auto wrecking as well as all american clasics..both wreckers but both sell "projects" wildcat doesnt "wrecker" his titles either last i knew....and may very well have something, dont expect it to be too complete but its a solid place to start..he also may have feelers out there and know where to find you one...i would actualy be supprised if wildcat doesnt have one, just dont expect it to be listed on the web site

personaly id go with the bee over the charger..and these would be the 2 places id start with

Thanks...will contact them.

Yeah I really want a Bee...but if the "right" R/T came along I might consider it. I'm not in a hurry to buy anything, so i can wait for the right car to come along, plus with Covid and the border being closed to non-essential travel I wouldn't be able to have a road trip to go get the car either. ;)

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back