Auto Parts in Canada
  • 2013 SRT Viper Revealed

2013 SRT® Viper
    The new 2013 SRT® Viper is about to prove the old adage. You can take the race car off the track but you can't take the track out of the race car. Track-tuned and race-proven, the latest Viper sets a new standard of power and precision handling for the competition to follow. On the track or on the street. Get ready, the new Viper is coming soon. Faster than you can imagine.

Read more
    This article was originally published in forum thread: 2013 SRT Viper Revealed started by dodgechargerfan View original post
    Comments 4 Comments
      69.5CUDA -
      i dunno about the rest of you crazy but i dig it....tho theres something "off" but i cant put my paw on it
      dodgechargerfan -
      There's a bit of a look of sinister "bubbling" to it in that picture.
      Fishy -
      I love everything I've seen of this car so far but, in this pic if you look at just the passenger side headlight, you still see a Corvette.
      Stretch -
      YEp. I too see corvette in the front of that thing.
  • Recent Activity

gomopar440

'75 W300 repair/mod project - Ol' Blue

Thread Starter: gomopar440

Hopefully I'll have better luck getting this project finished than I did with the R/T/A. It's going to be used as a truck should first and foremost. As a result I'm looking at doing less work making it pretty, and putting more effort in the reliability and functionality department. I'm also posting...

Last Post By: Dr.Jass Today, 08:54 PM Go to last post
  • Facebook Fans

MOPARnuts.com on Facebook
  • Parts Shopping

• VigLink Disclosure

VigLink badge
  • SiteLock Verified

website security