Auto Parts in Canada
  • Recent Activity

Flip Digler

Charger or Magnum??

Thread Starter: Flip Digler

Hey guys, it's time to pick a new/used car. My honda will be handed down to my teen. I get to choose a new ride. New of course being used I mean. It's gotta be cool so I'm really digging the Charger, and the Magnum. I'm keeping the 4 doors having a family and all, but I'm thinking of a V8 over the...

Last Post By: TheIronSausage Today, 12:32 AM Go to last post
    dodgedifferent2

Pissed off

Thread Starter: dodgedifferent2

Jumping the gun a bit here. So since I rebuilt the 340 and spent the bucks on it. It's been burning oil. Honed the cylinders and installed new rings. Went over the heads with a fine tooth comb. I can burn 3 litres in 200 miles after the ring change. I now have 1000 miles on the rings and...

Last Post By: Dr.Jass Yesterday, 11:08 PM Go to last post
    Dr.Jass

Signet-ficant Other

Thread Starter: Dr.Jass

Might as well get a progress thread going on the 1969 Valiant Signet as well, though there won't be much to report on it at regular intervals for awhile. Thus far, since dragging it home I've gotten it running, which was surprisingly easy despite decade-old fuel and somewhat gnarly plugs (not...

Last Post By: Dr.Jass Yesterday, 10:03 PM Go to last post
    Dr.Jass

Oh, Nodda...

Thread Starter: Dr.Jass

...can you feel the love? [smilie=e:

Last Post By: Dr.Jass Yesterday, 10:02 PM Go to last post
    Stretch

Salvage yard score

Thread Starter: Stretch

Jass and I took a ride to our favorite salvage yard today and I do believe I scored nicely! $50.00 well spent. I also won this in a E-bay auction this week. I'm glad I only spent $61.00 on it. The guy made zero effort to protect it when he packed it and the bezel arrived broken. I do...

Last Post By: 71ChargerRT Yesterday, 11:52 AM Go to last post
  • Facebook Fans

MOPARnuts.com on Facebook
  • Parts Shopping

• VigLink Disclosure

VigLink badge
  • SiteLock Verified

website security